Welcome to Golden Goose

Register for traffic

Announcement Title

• Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Is offer aggregation a good practice?

Jamields

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this field and I'm wondering about the effectiveness of consolidating multiple offers on a single landing page. My idea is to create a landing page that looks like a blog post or a "Top X" article, where each offer is briefly described and accompanied by a link. I'd really appreciate any advice or responses on this approach.

The traffic consists of native ads from advertising networks. The concept is to promote SOI (Single Opt-In) offers for freebies through content like "Best X Places to Get Free Samples/Products." This content would include an introduction explaining what freebie offers are and why people can benefit from them. It sounds like a valuable resource for visitors, providing useful information while promoting relevant offers.

That sounds like a solid plan! By including multiple offers, you increase the chances of gathering multiple conversions simultaneously, maximizing the effectiveness of your campaign.

You raise a valid point. Newbies might struggle with "free" offers in their campaigns because they may lack the experience to effectively utilize them. It's essential for marketers to understand how, when, and where to use such offers for optimal results.

Back