Welcome to Golden Goose

Register for traffic

Announcement Title

• Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Increase website traffic

Heronandidr

Hello everyone!

I've got a few websites that already attract a decent amount of traffic, but I'm eager to boost it further and improve my rankings on Google. I'm sure many of you are familiar with some effective tips and tricks that could help me accomplish this.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Traffic is indeed crucial for a website as it drives business. I highly recommend using Ahrefs or any other similar tool to check keywords that are bringing traffic to your website. Incorporate those keywords along with others that are ranking well, as they will attract more valuable and relevant traffic. I hope this advice helps!

WELCOME ABOARD ... 👍
━━━●──────────────

Continuously publish new content and expand on the *winning* topic>sub-topics. The goal is to increase time spent on the site.

Updating your content with fresh and unique images is definitely a good practice. Additionally, E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) is an important factor for ranking. So, ensuring your content demonstrates these qualities can also positively impact your search engine rankings.

Back