Welcome to Golden Goose

Register for traffic

Announcement Title

• Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

I just started (My story)

Dyanashie

Greetings,
I'm excited to join the community of affiliate marketers.
As a web/android developer, I've chosen to release my first Android reward app as a starting point for affiliate marketing.
I've partnered up with someone, but unfortunately, our Android reward app got removed from Google Play after just a month due to CPI offers. Despite experiencing rapid traffic growth, Google intervened with their new User Ratings, Reviews, and Installs policy.
Nevertheless, we've lodged an appeal and are in the process of improving our website.
Despite encountering various challenges, we're more determined than ever to persevere and not lose momentum.

Welcome.
Excellent professionals are always needed in our community. You've faced an unpleasant situation, but I hope everything will be resolved soon.

And it's great that you chose this forum because here you can find everything - clients, companions, and answers to all your questions.

Greetings,
I'm excited to join the community of affiliate marketers.
As a web/android developer, I've chosen to release my first Android reward app as a starting point for affiliate marketing.
I've partnered up with someone, but unfortunately, our Android reward app got removed from Google Play after just a month due to CPI offers. Despite experiencing rapid traffic growth, Google intervened with their new User Ratings, Reviews, and Installs policy.
Nevertheless, we've lodged an appeal and are in the process of improving our website.
Despite encountering various challenges, we're more determined than ever to persevere and not lose momentum.
Why did you think that you need anyone approval like Google Play to distribute your own apps?

- Host it online on a hoster like http://files.offshore.cat/

Back